All of our offices have in house x-ray equipment. X-rays are used for diagnosing numerous health problems.
Pet Radiology / Ultrasound / Laboratory
- Radiology : All of our offices have in house x-ray equipment. X-rays are used for diagnosing numerous health problems.
- Ultrasound : Ultrasound can be used to diagnose many illnesses. Ultrasound can be more beneficial than radiographs because it provides 3D imaging.
- Telemedicine : Ultrasound images, blood work and x-rays can be emailed to an internal medicine specialist for a consultation. Results are available 24 hours later. This technology gives the added benefit of having a consultation with a Board Certified Specialist only a mouse click away.
- In-House Laboratory: Each of our offices is equipped with an in-house laboratory. Results are available in 15 minutes or less. Sick animals can be diagnosed and treated during their appointment. Surgical patients can be screened for internal organ ailments prior to anesthesia without having to schedule a separate appointment. Medical monitoring, medical diagnosing and pre-surgical screening can be performed with minimal amounts of specimen.
- Outside Reference Laboratory : Antech Diagnostics will pick up samples daily. Any specialized test can be sent to an outside lab for results, usually within 24 hours, depending on the test.